Tuesday 10 April 2012

Let's get this party started.....

I've been thinking of getting a Blog going for a few years.  In fact, I was forced to create one for a class in my first year of undergrad.  Needless to say I have no clue what happened to it.  I haven't come face to face with it in about 7 years now.  Clearly it wasn't significant enough.  I can't even remember what I had to Blog about.  So, I decided to start this Blog based on pure and utter passion.  I have many passions and several hobbies (Writing (song lyrics, poetry, etc.), Working out, Yoga, Makeup, Fashion, etc), but something I've always dabbled in (since I was a wee one) is Art and Crafts.  


Art has always been a creative outlet for me, and I have no clue what I would do without it in my life.  Ever since I was little my mom always had a cardboard box, also known as the "Craft Box" (aka "Heaven" for me) with all kinds of random parts and pieces to create with.  


The only Art classes I really took (other than the mandatory ones from Kindergarten to Grade 8) were in my Undergrad towards my Creative Photography diploma from Humber College.  Other than that, in other mediums, I've just sort of dabbled in experimentation, and taught myself as I've gone along.  I create in a variety of forms including: Mixed Media, Acrylics, Watercolours, Pastel, Ink, Charcoal, Digital, and more.  


So with that being said, I plan on using this Blog as my 21st Century canvas where I plan to share some of the creations I come up with.  


Enjoy!


A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment