Tuesday 5 August 2014

Can't get enough of owls this year!

I can't believe I forgot to post this before I went away on vacation...
I guess I was in a rush to get out of this "cold" weather and into some actual summer weather...

Before I left I had a baby shower to attend for my good friend, Sarah.  She was hoping to have an owl themed nursery for the little girl she has on the way...and you know me, I like to create!  So...I put together a couple of little owls for her nursery.  Her nursery colours are: Purple and grey with lime green as the accent colour (how fantastic are those colours together?!).  For these little owls I just used acrylic paint on canvas.

Here are some pictures to illustrate how they turned out!

Enjoy!

A.A.

Just starting out...
The first little owl
The second little owl
Both little owls together

















No comments:

Post a Comment