Tuesday 31 July 2012

Some Photos

So because I'm making you all wait until the end of the weekend to see my most recent creation (I don't wanna give the surprise away!), I decided I'd tie you over with some of my photography.  I have shot portraiture, commercial, landscape, and a mix and mash of all of the above.  I did college and university at the same time and my college diploma is in Creative Photography.  At Humber I shot mostly commercial and portraiture.  And before you make any comments, just remember: Photography is still art!

And.......because it's really nice out and we've been having fantabulous weather, I decided to stick in some nature photos.

The first two photos were taken at my cottage a couple of years ago.  While the final photo was just taken in my living room over a white backdrop.  I stole one of my mom's flowers from a bouquet...or should I say "borrowed....."

Enjoy!




*Please remember these photos belong to me*

A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment