Monday 1 September 2014

Another wood burning project

I was really excited when my friend Stacey asked me if I'd be interested in burning a sign from part of a stump for her trailer.  I mean, when am I ever not up for a challenge?  Although I must admit, I was a little worried about my little burner not being able to handle the big stump.  Luckily though, it pulled through.  There were many times where the wood was definitely a little tough to burn through, but I'm definitely happy with how it turned out!  I wish I had taken a before picture of the stump before.....Oops!

Check out the progress as I burned away...

The sketch I came up with...I definitely needed to get some inspiration from camping inspired clipart
Slowly burning away...
Still burning...
Yay!  It's done!!!!
Thanks Stacey for sending me the picture!  Here is where it is at her trailer! :)

Enjoy what's left of the "long weekend" everyone!

A.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment